Sometimes we are faced with the problem of losing some important documents such as certificates, affidavits, legal deeds or even some other belongings such as mobile phones, watches, etc. because of unforeseen circumstances. We can’t afford to lose such valuable belongings; therefore immediate action is needed to be taken to get back the lost items. Lost and Found advertisements in newspapers are used to provide information about the lost or misplaced item to the public so that the person who finds it can return it to its owner. These advertisements are also published when someone finds an item but can’t trace the owner.
It is now convenient to book a lost and found advertisement in order to publish in newspapers with online advertisement booking portals.
Following are the reasons as to why you should book your lost and found an advertisement in the newspaper:-
- Informs the public: Lost and found advertisement in newspapers provides information about the lost items or documents to the public, so that they can be returned to the owner if found by someone.
- Helps to facilitate retrieval: Lost and found advertisement in newspaper helps the owner of the lost item to retrieve it, as these ads inform the people about it so that they can be on the lookout for it.
- Fulfillslegal requirements: To prevent misuse of your lost items, it is compulsory to publish a lost and found advertisement in newspaper after filing an FIR with the police.
- Helps to obtain duplicates: these lost and found advertisements in newspaper accompanied by an FIR from the police are used as proof of misplacement to help obtain the duplicates easily.
- Wide reach of newspapers: A huge number of people from different walks of life read newspapers across India.
Types of Advertisements Under Which You Can Publish Your Lost and Found Advertisement in Newspaper
1. Classified Text Advertisements: These ads are known as run-on line ads. They consist of words or characters. One can improve the quality of these ads with the help of our online enhancements such as screen borders, background colors, ticks, etc. Rates are charged on the basis of words, characters, or the number of lines used in the composition of the advertisements.
2 Classified Display Advertisements: While these advertisements come under the classified section, they can also display images, emblems, or logos. Our pre-designed templates and other features such as header and footer formatting, uploading images and logos of the company, text formatting, background-color selections, etc. help in designing these advertisements. Rates are charged on the basis of per square centimeter of space used by an advertisement on a particular page of a newspaper.
3. Display Advertisements: These ads are the most elaborate form of newspaper advertising. Display advertisements are also the most creative layout for print ads. You will be able to design the advertisements online, upload your own designs, and also make expert advertisers design your ads and upload them in either JPEG/EPS or PDF format. Rates are charged on the basis of per square centimeter of space used in the newspaper.
Important points to remember when writing Lost and Found advertisements:
- Begin with ‘Lost’ or ‘Found’.
- Specify the item.
- Give a brief physical description.
- Mention when/where lost or found.
- Reward, if any, to the founder.
Classified Text Lost and Found Ad Sample
- Lost My Original Passport No: H3802698, in the name of Nasruddin 5/0 Mohd Raish R/o 6300/7 Raish Mkt Sadar Bazar Finder Contact-8802628541. 0040252705-8.
- My Original Certificate & Mark sheet of Main Secondary Examination Year 2011 Roll No. 5161657 & Senior Secondary Examination Year 2013 Roll No. 5663417 Pass out from CBSE has been actually lost. Aman Kishore R/o C- 224. Surya Nagar. Ghaziabad-201011. 0040252708-2
- Lost Possession letter and Possession slip of Property No.DDA Flat No.184. third floor. Pocket III. Madipur. Delhi in the name Sunita T Bhatia R/o 47/16. East Patel Nagar. New Delhi. Any body found contact Ph.25718629 0040252808-1
- I, Ujjwal Rana S/o Sukhbir Singh R/o H-1/113 Sector- 11.Rohini Delhi-110085. have Lost my all 3-Years original mark sheets of B.Sc. Done By Monad University Hapur UP. Course Duration 2010-2013 Roll No.2115090.. Enrollment No.MU1013BSCPCM2254377 Finder Contact-7503633600. 0040252752-8
- I Ashwani Mahajan R/o A-171 Meera Bagh ND-inform that original Perpetual Deed have been lost of property W-113 Mayapuri Phase-II New Delhi- 64 .If found please contact at above address Ph: 9212204856 0040252700-1
if you want to publish your ads in the newspaper you can connect us.
Hariom Advertising Company